Wednesday, February 1, 2012

As a singer-songwriter, one of the things I hear most frequently in conversation with people outside the business is,
"Singer-songwriter? cool! So does that mean you record things all day long?"
That question is actually very loaded questions, because after they ask it, I usually feel obligated to pull out my "list of things I do as a singer-songwriter", which is enumerates a multitude of tasks including booking shows, negotiating, marketing, promoting, and singing (of course!).
Though I won't outline every single one of those jobs I have on my to-do list, I've created this blog to give my you--Kickstarter backers(my fans, friends, family, and new-found-friends!)--a peak into the long process I have and will be going through to make my album a reality.

Though I'll be sending out the Kickstarter Project Update Emails, they will be short. THIS place is where you'll get ALL the details: the lowdown--the thoughts of the man behind the curtain. I'll have some cool pictures and stuff as well that will only be on this blog, so you get the insider's exclusive! :)

Feel free to share this blog with anyone you think would be interested in seeing how an album is made these days.

The moment I hit my goal, I KNEW that I could do this! With 150 backers behind me--with your support, generosity, curiosity, and excitement, I am ready to make this album the best thing that's ever come out of me.

Ciao for now,

-The Acoustic Crooner

No comments:

Post a Comment